Tuesday 23 November 2010

Music News

Christina Milian To Release Delayed New Album

U.S singer/songwriter Christina Milian is ready to release her fourth studio album 'Elope' which was scheduled to be released in 2009.

Milian has revealed the reworked version will be released by Interscope Records in early 2011.

The 'Dip It Low' singer explained to Rap Up magazine, "Next year I’ll finally be putting out a new album. I think I always say that, but this time I mean it. I just had to find some time to revamp and regroup everything for what this new album’s gonna be."

She added, "It’s gonna be fun, it’s gonna be sexy, it’s gonna be everything that embodies what has happened in my life, but of course in the most fun manner."

Milian also hinted the album will explore her divorce from U.S producer/singer The-Dream.

"There are a lot of secrets that are gonna be on there. I’m sure I’ll get to expose lots of sexy details. It’s gonna be fun, a lot of really good energy, a lot of great club songs. A lot of real intimate songs that are just true to my heart and what goes on in my life."

No comments: