Saturday 20 November 2010

Celebrity News

Pink and Christina Aguilera Come Face to Face On Radio Show


Pop Diva's Pink and Christina Aguilera have been known to exchange a few words or two with rumoured past feuds, so when the two came face to face with each other on the Ryan Seacrest radio show, the claws were expected to come out. However weirdly enough the ladies exchanged nothing but good words to each other about motherhood.

Aguilera congratulated Pink on her road to motherhood, before the two starting joking with each other.

"The doctor thinks it might be a girl, which is terrifying. I know me, and I know how I was, and I don't want to do that," Pink said.

Aguilera responded before suggesting that the pair should go out on future play dates together with their kids, "She's going to kick your ass."

Pink laughed, asking: "What if your kid punches my kid, then what happens?"

No comments: