Thursday 11 November 2010

Celebrity News

Kim Kardashian Wants Bestie Boyfriend


Socialite Kim Kardashian has revealed in an interview with People magazine, that she wants to find a partner with whom she can be best friends with.

The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashian' star admitted that she's not use to being single but doesn't want to rush into a relationship.

Kim told People: "Is it weird that I'm now the single one? It's definitely a change for me. I have always been the one in a relationship. I like that role. I want that best friend partnership."

Kardashian explained that in the past being in a relationship was her number one priority.

She continued: "There was a time in my life where all I wanted was a relationship and I thought that was the most important thing. I've realised it's really hard to date when you live your life."

No comments: