Friday 12 November 2010

Celebrity News

Christina Milian: 'I Don't Want To Date'


After splitting from husband, The Dream, Christina Milian has revealed that she wants to stay single for a while.

Milian told People magazine: "I'm staying single for a long time. There is no man in my life and I'm staying single. No dating, no nothing. I love being single. I jump from relationship to relationship usually and this is the first time I'm comfortable with myself. I'm learning about myself all over again."

The 29-year-old singer explained how she won't be having a relationship in order to protect her daughter.

"And as far as my daughter, I will never bring anyone into her life that I don't have a real connection with. I'm going to protect her. I don't just bring anyone into my life or her life."

No comments: