Wednesday 10 November 2010

Celebrity News

Usher: 'I'm friends with my Ex'

Usher told Cosmopolitan magazine he is still good friends with his ex-wife Tameka Foster.

The two split in 2009 after being together for two years.

"We have an incredible relationship. We keep it very positive and we encourage each other. I think that's a matter of hurt. The more each person is hurt, the more difficult it is to find the positive. But you have to remember why you got together in the first place" he revealed.

Usher admitted that their relationship was strained due to career.

"You just have to understand and help each other. With my ex-wife there was a lot of pressure in our relationship because of my career. Now that's alleviated, we're friends and make smart decisions for our children" he continued.

"I love being a dad. It makes me who I am, it gives my job purpose. What matters and what's made a difference in my life is my children. I'm enjoying every minute."

The R&B crooner, 32, has fathered two children with Foster, Usher V aged two and 23-month-old Naviyd.

No comments: