Friday 12 November 2010

Celebrity News

Eminem: 'I Can't Date In Public'


Eminem revealed he can't date in public because of media scrutiny surrounding his personal life.

In an interview with magazine, Rolling Stone the rapper explained how impossible it is date under the public eye.

"As far as going out, like dinner and a movie - I just can't. Going out in public is just too crazy. I mean, I'd like to be in a relationship again someday. Who doesn't? It's just hard to meet new people, in my position."

The Slim Shady star is taking his time with the whole dating scene as he previously revealed this week of having trust issues.

"I've got a small circle of friends, and it's a lot of the same friends I've known forever. Right now, that works for me. I came out of some difficult things these past couple of years.

"I kind of feel like I'm just now finding my footing. So I want to make sure that's secure before I go out and do anything else. I need to keep working on myself for a while."

Sorry Ladies!

No comments: