Tuesday 23 November 2010

Music News

Christina Aguilera To Re-release Bionic

Pint size singer Christina Aguilera could be re-releasing her last album Bionic.

Reports suggest that the singer's label are considering to give 'Bionic' another try after selling (a flop) less than 500,000 copies worldwide whilst promoting her debut movie Burlesque.

RCA Vice President Scott Seviour explained to Billboard: "It's not like the music industry, where the talent comes out two weeks before the album. They started at the end of July.

"Burlesque ideally gives us the opportunity to remarket Bionic. "

"I knew going into Burlesque that it would intertwine with Bionic, but I also knew that I'd get to a point where regardless of what was happening with my record I'd have to turn my attention to the movie," said the thrilled star.

"I've basically put everything in my life on hold for the movie."

No comments: