Tuesday 30 November 2010

Celebrity News

Alexandra Burke's Tour Inspired By Michael Jackson

Singer Alexandra Burke has revealed that her first tour is inspired by Michael Jackson's This Is It DVD.

Burke told the Daily Record, "Going on tour is nerve-wracking in case it doesn't work. I wouldn't say I'm used to singing live because you never know what a performance will bring."

"For me, it's more about the things you don't know. I've never toured alone before so I'm excited but very scared - although not to the point that I won't go on stage. It's always good to have nerves and show you care."

She continued: "I've watched Michael Jackson's This Is It DVD about five times and all of the Beyoncé tour and have seen how people do live performances."

Burke's 21-date tour starts in Belfast on January 16.

No comments: