Friday 31 December 2010

Spats

Chris Brown Vs Raz-B Aftermath

Singer Chris Brown has apologised for the homophobic rant between himself and Raz-B on Wednesday via Twitter.

Brown sparked controversy after responding to Raz-B comments regarding his relationship with singer Rihanna and references to Raz-B's past alleged sexual abuse.

In an interview with TMZ on Thursday, Brown said: "Yesterday was an unfortunate lack in judgement sparked by public Twitter attacks from Raz-B, who was bent on getting attention. Words cannot begin to express how sorry and frustrated I am over what transpired publicly on Twitter."

"I have learned over the past few years to not condone or represent acts of violence against anyone. Molestation and victims of such acts are not to be taken lightly; and for my comments I apologise - from the bottom of my heart."

Brown added: "I love all of my fans, gay and straight. I have friends from all walks of life and I am committed, with God's help, to continue becoming a better person."

Raz-B later issued a statement about the feud.

The B2K singer issued a statement to TMZ, saying: "I want to publicly apologise for my direct attacks done out of anger. This is now about taking the right approach, so not only my story can be heard, but if someone learns something valuable."

"Standing up for yourself does not mean yelling or victimising others and I sincerely apologise for that. I was told that 'you can't hear my message if I'm screaming'."

No comments: