Friday 24 December 2010

Celebrity News

Keri Hilson Nervous About New Album Release


U.S R&B singer Keri Hilson has revealed that she is nervous about releasing her new album.

In a radio interview with Power 105.1 the singer revealed that she hopes to chart better than Ciara, whose latest album Basic Instinct charted at 44 with sales of 37,000.

"I would like to higher than 35k - I mean anyone would."

"I saw a quote where she said it's not all about the numbers and I'm not really a chart reader, I don't look at charts. It's probably what she honestly feels."

She continued: "I'm not guaranteed. I know that how this industry works and we're not guaranteed. There are a lot of fairweather fans out there, especially these days when you're only as good as your last hit."

Hilson recently denied feud reports between herself and Ciara after it was reported that the two had a backstage argument.

The singer's second album No Boys Allowed is out today in the US.

No comments: