Wednesday 22 December 2010

Celebrity News

Heidi Montag Surgery Scars Ruined My Body

Ex Hills star Heidi Montag has revealed that parts of her body look worse than they did before surgery.

She explained to Life & Style: "Parts of my body definitely look worse than they did pre-surgery. This is not what I signed up for."

"I would love to not be 'plastic girl' or whatever they call me. Surgery ruined my career and my personal life and just brought a lot of negativity into my world. I wish I could jump into a time machine and take it all back. Instead, I'm always going to feel like Edward Scissorhands."

The 24-year-old has been left with numerous marks following the ten cosmetic procedures she underwent, including scars under her chin, two small bald spots, a jagged mark from having her ears pinned and lumps on her legs, bum and lower back after having fat removed."

She added: "The big dark mark from my chin reduction is probably the most noticeable. But the absolute worst is on my breasts, and the scariest is below my butt cheek."

"People have fewer scars from car accidents than I have on my body."

No comments: