Tuesday 21 December 2010

Celebrity News

Fan Calls Beyoncé A Bitch In Her Documentary

R&B diva Beyonce admits she was unsure whether to feature the footage where a fan called her a "bitch" for failing to notice them at a gig in her I Am... Tour DVD.

"There was a fan that was dying to meet me and because he did not get the response that he thought he should, he was quite upset, and I thought, 'Do I really want to put this in the DVD?'", she said.

"I sympathised with the fan, because I understand when you respect someone and you admire them and you support them, you just want a 'hello'. But I also understand that it's impossible to please every person."

She continued: "I figured it was a great lesson, because people judge people and they assume things and they have expectations. It happens to everyone, even if you're not famous, it happens."

Beyoncé's I Am... Tour DVD is out now.

No comments: