Monday 20 December 2010

Celebrity News

Metro Names Dannii Minogue 'Celeb of the Year'

Musician, fashion designer and X Factor judge Danni Minogue has been crowned for the second time in three years 'Celeb of the Year' by Metro in the annual readers' poll.

In a letter published in the newspaper, Minogue thanked fans for their support and promised to return to the UK from Melbourne in April.

"I'll be doing stuff with [fashion label] Project D, a few new chapters for the paperback of the book [her 2010 qutobiography] and X Factor I hope," she said.

"That's everyone's biggest question. What's happening in the US and here? Is it still on? Are the dates changing? I have just as many questions as you guys."

Minogue continued: "This year has been insane. I've done all the things I really wanted to do.

"I think the hardest thing was doing the TV show Style Queen on top of everything because it was hard just to get Project D up and running in time."

No comments: