Tuesday 21 December 2010

Music News

Tinie Tempah Not Ready To Sign With US Label

UK rapper Tinie Tempah has revealed that he is not ready to sign with a US record label.

The rapper was rumoured to have signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation label, however Tempah has been said to focus solely UK fanbase for now.

Tempah told M Is For Music: "I've just been here in America doing quite a few things actually, and none of them has been that."

"D'ya know what - at this moment in time I'm just concentrating on what I'm doing. What Jay-Z has achieved for himself is incredible and if I could achieve something like that I'd be happy. But not at this minute. Only time will tell."

It has been reported that Tempah released a free mixtape in the States, which featured him rapping over Rihanna's latest single 'What's My Name?'.

No comments: