Friday 17 December 2010

Music News

Tinie Tempah Starts Second Album

UK rapper Tinie Tempah has revealed that he has already started working on his next album.

The rapper revealed he plans to visit Australia and America to gain inspiration for the album between his tour schedule.

Tempah told X magazine, "Well my tour kicks off in February, but apart from that I'm going to be abroad a lot in Australia and America writing my second album to draw inspirations from a few different places."

"And then the second album, and then going on tour again in November! And hopefully I'll do a few side projects with some of my favourite artists."

When asked about what we can expect from the next album , he responded: "I don't want to give anything away yet but maybe a live and an electronic thing, a few different creative pieces.

"Basically next year's plan is to just keep it moving and keep on getting bigger and better."

Tempah releases 'Invincible' featuring Kelly Rowland, on December 27.

No comments: