Saturday 18 December 2010

Celebrity News

Matt Cardle: 'Ex-Girlfriend Is A D***

Matt Cardle has spoken out about his ex-girfriend Laura Cutmore, who sold her story to the media during The X Factor competition.

In an interview with MTV, Cardle said, "I could have played it completely differently and never spoke to another girl throughout X Factor. My ex-girlfriend didn't help, selling her story and telling the world what I'm like."

He added: "I just think she's a d**khead, I mean why bother? She's just money grabbing. I've had a few ex-girlfriends and some for longer than that and they haven't f**king said anything. She's a d**k."

Cardle also revealed how excited and nervous he was about dueting with Bajan beauty Rihanna.

"I was actually thinking just don't get an erection. I had very thin, very soft trousers on and I was like 'please, please, please'. I was thinking 'Margaret Thatcher, Margaret Thatcher', he joked.

"There was no a chance in hell that was going to happen to me at that stage though. I was just too nervous. [The duets] are just so weird and different. You can't prepare yourself for it and Rihanna got awfully close."

No comments: