Thursday 30 December 2010

Spats

Chris Brown Vs Raz-B In Homophobic Rant

US singer Chris Brown and member of ex boy band B2K Raz-B ended up in a homophobic spat on Twitter yesterday.

Chris Brown's comment started when Raz-B posted "thinking how can n***as like [Eric Benét] and [Chris Brown] disrespect women as intelligent as Halle Berry, Rihanna."

Brown immediately replied: "N***a you want attention! Grow up n***a!!! D**k in da booty ass lil boy."

"Tell me this!! Why when the money was coming in you won't complaining about getting butplugged! When I need tips on how to demolish my career I'll call ya!!!!!"

Brown ended the twitter war insisted that he is "not homophobic" and that his comments were made because he finds Raz-B to be "just disrespectful".

"BTW... I love all my gay fans and this immature act is not targeted at you!!!!"

Raz-B has previously stated claims that he was molested by B2K's manager during the height of the band's fame.

No comments: