Monday 20 December 2010

Celebrity News

P Diddy's Protege Confesses Murder

P Diddy's protege Trevell Coleman aka G-Dep has confessed to a murder he committed almost twenty years ago.

G-Dep admitted to shooting and killing John Henkel during a robbery in East Harlem in October 1993.

The Daily Mail newspaper reported that Coleman confessed to his crime after wanting to "get right with God".

"I told my mum and my girlfriend that I wanted to confess, and they both told me to leave it in the past," Coleman said following his arrest.

P Diddy signed G-Dep to his record label Bad Boy Records in 1998 and released his album Child Of The Ghetto in 2001. G-Dep was later dropped from the label for drug addiction issues.

If convicted Coleman could face life imprisonment for the murder.

No comments: