Thursday 23 December 2010

Music News

Katy B Talks New Album

UK singer Katy B has revealed that her new album will be a mixture of musical genres.

Katy told MTV, "It’s basically finished. The producers that I worked with on the album are mainly Geeneus and Zinc, so between them, they’ve made like drum n bass, grime and funky house."

"It’s kind of a hybrid of all those genres with my singing over the top."

Katy B also revealed that she planning a "massive" show for her 2011 headline tour.

"I would love to have the biggest band that I can have," she confessed. "I’d love to put on a massive show and just give people their money’s worth, then just come away from it thinking, ‘That was a good show’.

"It’s kind of disappointing sometimes when you go and see someone and you can see they’re not that bothered."

Katy B's new single 'Lights On' featuring Ms. Dynamite, is set for a top five spot on this Sunday's single chart.

No comments: