Friday 7 January 2011

Celebrity News

Manager: 'Justin Bieber Should Be Single'


Justin Bieber's manager has revealed that he has advised the singer to stay single "unless [he] can give someone everything".

MTV News reported Bieber's manager Scooter Braun took part in a web chat and spoke about Bieber's rumoured relationship with Selena Gomez.

Braun said: "Everyone says I'm ignoring a certain issue that you all want to know about."

"Everybody wants to know something. Here's what I'm going to tell you. This kid travels a lot and I always told him, I was always like, 'You shouldn't be in a relationship unless you can give someone everything.'"

He added: "I know that him and the person you're asking about are really close friends and have been for a while. As far as I know, that's what they are."

Bieber and Gomez were snapped kissing over the holiday period, leading some fans to threaten Gomez via Twitter.

No comments: